ZipLine Tour Overview
Hilton Head Island finally has the zip line craze! The Island’s one and only ZipLine Hilton Head, a highlight of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, is a wonderful experience for the entire family. Join us for an exhilarating 2 hour eco-adventure that will have you soaring through the trees surrounded by stunning views of Broad Creek!
From the indigenous massive live oaks and special pines to vistas of Broad Creek, the boats, birds and marshes, it’s a sky bound adventure that only zip lining can offer. Our canopy course starts low and slow and gets higher and faster as you continue zipping through the beautiful live oaks and loblolly pines of the lowcountry. Look for sights of wildlife that frequent the surrounding marshlands and forest canopy; you might even catch a glimpse of a dolphin or an osprey!
Fly on our 8 ziplines with heights to 75 ft., cross our 2 suspended sky bridges, climb our aerial staircase and embrace a thrilling finale, our dual cable Racing Zip Ride where 2 soar on adjacent cables of 900 ft for a racing challenge.
There are usually up to 8 in a group zipping along tree platforms with two guides. You’re harnessed with state-of-the-art adventure course equipment and fully guided by our professionally trained guides the entire time you are on the canopy tour.
Come soar with us but please remember, reservations are recommended. Please book early -
we want to give you your ZipLine Hilton Head thrill when you want it.
We accept reservations up to 2 hours in advance online. If you are reserving within 2 hours, please call 843-682-6000. We probably can have you and your group zipping with us. We’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
- We want you to have a super day at Broad Creek Marina Adventures but there are requirements we need you to follow to make the most of your ZipLine Hilton Head Canopy Tour:
ZipLine Hilton Head Requirements
- Everyone must sign the Participation Agreement upon arrival.
- Participants must NOT be pregnant.
- Participants must NOT be under the influence of ANY drugs or alcohol.
- Everyone must be at least 10 years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently including full range of motion with the arms and legs and able to climb stairs. Please do not schedule if you are recovering from a recent injury or surgery without first consulting your medical care provider.
- If your medical care provider has instructed you to wear a cast or splint as a result of a recent injury or surgery, we must exercise particular caution for your safety. If you arrive in a cast, you will not be eligible for participation or refund upon your arrival. If you wear a preventative brace from an old or pre-existing condition, your medical provider must clear you for participation in outdoor activities such as ours and the brace cannot come between you and your safety gear.
- Everyone must be between 80 and 250 lbs.
- Any participants under the age of 15 MUST be accompanied by an adult on the canopy tour. All accompanying adults are charged as paying participants on the tour.
- A parent of participating minor(s) aged 15-17 do not need to accompany their participating minor child(ren) if no medical conditions or disabilities are present, but are required to remain on the property.
- Participants are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to their canopy tour start time.
- You should wear comfortable clothing: Long shorts and yoga pants are best, short shorts and mesh gym shorts are less comfortable due to the nature of the harnesses. Skirts, dresses and bathing suits are not permitted. Depending on the expected weather at the time of your reservation, long pants are also a recommended option.
- Sneakers or hiking shoes are REQUIRED.
- Flip-flops, water shoes and sandals are not appropriate and will not be allowed.
- *Tom's Shoes, Sperrys, Loafers, Crocs, Keens, Tevas and Clogs are not permitted. Shoes must have a rubber athletic sole and fitted heel.
- Slip-ons are not permitted, nor are shoes with leather soles.
- Toe-Shoes or Five-Finger Shoes are not permitted.
- ZipLine Hilton Head reserves the right to make decisions about appropriate footwear at the time of the adventure.
- Hats and visors are not permitted as you will be wearing a helmet.
- Please bind your hair back for safety
- All participants must read and understand all instructions.
- All participants must get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment on the canopy tour.
- All participants must understand and accept the risks involved.
- All participants must disclose ALL relevant medical information to your Guides and during your booking. This includes but is not limited to: recent surgeries, sprains, strains, pulls, broken bones, stitches, and any condition requiring medication - such as allergies, asthma, heart conditions, diabetes, etc.
- If you or a member of your party is mentally or physically handicapped, this must also be conveyed to your Guides. This includes disclosing ANY spectrum disorder. Please bear in mind that although lifestyles may not be altered by these concerns, we will ultimately have to alter operation of our adventures to accommodate those with needs exceeding a typical client's.
- Understand that any signing guardian for any participant under the age of 18 is responsible for that participant throughout the duration of their canopy tour.
- All participants must use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Cameras with a wrist strap that can be attached to your harness are permitted at your own risk, as are GoPro style mounted cameras - please bring your mounting hardware or straps.
- Water is provided on course.
- Please do not bring backpacks.
- Please do not bring pets, we will not have a place for you to leave them while you fly.
- Do not smoke anywhere in the park, we are a Non-Smoking Facility.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- All participants must obey any and all instructions given by Guides.
- During unusual weather conditions, you may be asked to discontinue, reschedule or otherwise rearrange your tour. (i.e. thunderstorms)
- Facilities' Staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the ZipLine Canopy Tour who is unable or unwilling to perform all safety tasks independently, or who is in breach of the safety rules.
- Our Canopy Tour rate is $89.00 + tax; it lasts up to approximately 2 hours.
- Reservations are highly recommended for participation as timeslots are booked on a first come, first served basis. We cannot hold spots for any group or individual without accepting payment for that spot. No time spots may be guaranteed until payment is received. Groups need to make reservations in order to receive group pricing (group pricing starts for groups of 8 or more). For more information, please call 843-682-6000
- Tickets are only required for guests who are flying. Feel free to walk around our canopy tour park and observe or take pictures! We have trails and benches scattered throughout the park for observers.
- All participants will be provided adequate training, so lessons are not required. To book a private tour, please call 843-682-6000.
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled (subject to availability) with a minimum 24 hours notice.
- Ticket insurance can be purchased at 7% the cost of each ticket for a refund if cancelled more than 24 hours in advance of your tour.
- Any cancellation that occurs within 24 hours of the scheduled tour time, or request for rescheduling, will not be eligible for refund.
- Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
- Yes. However, due to the nature of the activities offered at ZipLine Hilton Head and Aerial Adventure Hilton Head, we cannot schedule tours or adventures with only 1 participant flying or climbing. We apologize in advance if an open tour time is not available to book until more participants have scheduled for that time. Because of these limitations, it is possible (though rare) that a single participant may be asked to reschedule a reservation for a different time slot if a scheduling conflict arises for all other participants previously booked for that tour or adventure.
- Our seasonal availability is based on the expected demand from several years' experience. During the off-season, tour times and bookings may become unavailable due to weather or other operational needs. Please review the open days and tour times before booking your adventure, and remember that we always insist on making reservations in advance.
- ZipLine Hilton Head is still fun while it is raining. However, the park will close for severe weather such as heavy rain, thunderstorms and high winds. If small storm systems are moving through the area we try to stay open and ask our guests to take a break while they pass. Call before you travel to confirm the operating schedule.
- Zipline Hilton Heads operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or rain pants are great options depending on the air temperature. Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
- In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds, ZipLine Hilton Head may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or rescheduling for convenience.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, ZipLine Hilton Head may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered either a full or partial "tour voucher" to apply to a future tour reservation. The amount of the tour voucher is based on your location on the canopy tour course at the time of tour discontinuation.
- BEFORE you book, please review the following requirements:
- BEFORE you arrive, please review the following requirements:
- Please review these Requirements regarding your participation:
- Upon arrival, and while Traversing or Observing ZipLine Canopy Tour you must follow these requirements:
- Ticketing FAQs:
- What are the ticket prices?
- Are reservations required?
- Is a ticket required to watch my friends/family fly?
- Are private or group lessons available?
- What if I want to reschedule my tour?
- What if we arrive late for our tour time?
- Availability FAQs:
- Can I book a tour or adventure for just one participant?
- How does your seasonal availability change?
- Can the ZipLine Canopy Tour operate in the rain?
- What about issues with other weather?