ZipLine Tour Overview
Hilton Head Island finally has the zip line craze! The Island’s one and only ZipLine Hilton Head, a highlight of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, is a wonderful experience for the entire family. Join us for an exhilarating 2 hour eco-adventure that will have you soaring through the trees surrounded by stunning views of Broad Creek!
From the indigenous massive live oaks and special pines to vistas of Broad Creek, the boats, birds and marshes, it’s a sky bound adventure that only zip lining can offer. Our canopy course starts low and slow and gets higher and faster as you continue zipping through the beautiful live oaks and loblolly pines of the lowcountry. Look for sights of wildlife that frequent the surrounding marshlands and forest canopy; you might even catch a glimpse of a dolphin or an osprey!
Fly on our 8 ziplines with heights to 75 ft., cross our 2 suspended sky bridges, climb our aerial staircase and embrace a thrilling finale, our dual cable Racing Zip Ride where 2 soar on adjacent cables of 900 ft for a racing challenge.
There are usually up to 8 in a group zipping along tree platforms with two guides. You’re harnessed with state-of-the-art adventure course equipment and fully guided by our professionally trained guides the entire time you are on the canopy tour.
Come soar with us but please remember, reservations are recommended. Please book early -
we want to give you your ZipLine Hilton Head thrill when you want it.
We accept reservations up to 2 hours in advance online. If you are reserving within 2 hours, please call 843-682-6000. We probably can have you and your group zipping with us. We’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Or by Phone (843) 682-6000
Rates may vary. Click Book now above for prices and availability.
- + Requirements
We want you to have a super day at Broad Creek Marina Adventuresbut there are things we need you to follow to make the most of your ZipLine Hilton Head tour adventure:
- Everyone must sign the Participation Agreement at the check-in desk.
- Please be there 20 minutes before your zip line tour begins
- Weight must be between 80 lbs. and 250 lbs.
- Ages 10 and older… it will make you feel younger!
- Any participant under age 18 must be signed for by a parent or guardian who is responsible for that individual for the duration of their canopy tour.
- Any participant under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult guardian on the canopy tour.
- A parent of participating minor(s) aged 15-17 do not need to accompany their participating minor child(ren) if no medical conditions or disabilities are present, but are required to remain on the property.
- You should wear comfortable clothing: Long shorts and yoga pants are best, short shorts and mesh gym shorts are less comfortable due to the nature of the harnesses. Skirts, dresses and bathing suits are not permitted. Depending on the expected weather at the time of your reservation, long pants are also a recommended option.
- Closed toe shoes, preferably sneakers
- No hats or visors since you wear a helmet
- Please bind your hair back for safety
- There are several locations where guides will have an opportunity to take photos of the group during the tour, and prints will be available following tour completion. Clients are still allowed to bring small cameras with a wrist strap at their own risk.
- No Backpacks
- Water is provided on course
- No Pets
- No alcohol or drugs in system
- Please be in good health, not pregnant or recovering from recent surgery or procedures
- Refund/Rescheduling Policy
- Non-refundable, can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Once tickets are purchased they cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any cancellation that occurs within 24 hours of the scheduled tour time, or request for rescheduling, will not be eligible for refund.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
- Zipline Hilton Heads operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
- In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds, Zipline Hilton Head may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or rescheduling for convenience.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Zipline Hilton Head may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered either a full or partial "tour voucher" to apply to a future tour reservation. The amount of the tour voucher is based on your location on the canopy tour course at the time of tour discontinuation.