ZipLine Tour Overview
Hilton Head Island finally has the zip line craze! The Island’s one and only ZipLine Hilton Head, a highlight of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, is a wonderful experience for the entire family. Join us for an exhilarating 2 hour eco-adventure that will have you soaring through the trees surrounded by stunning views of Broad Creek!
From the indigenous massive live oaks and special pines to vistas of Broad Creek, the boats, birds and marshes, it’s a sky bound adventure that only zip lining can offer. Our canopy course starts low and slow and gets higher and faster as you continue zipping through the beautiful live oaks and loblolly pines of the lowcountry. Look for sights of wildlife that frequent the surrounding marshlands and forest canopy; you might even catch a glimpse of a dolphin or an osprey!
Fly on our 8 ziplines with heights to 75 ft., cross our 2 suspended sky bridges, climb our aerial staircase and embrace a thrilling finale, our dual cable Racing Zip Ride where 2 soar on adjacent cables of 900 ft for a racing challenge. Or come just for the Racing Zip Ride for a pure adrenaline rush of fun.
There are usually up to 8 in a group zipping along tree platforms with two guides. You’re harnessed with state-of-the-art adventure course equipment and fully guided by our professionally trained guides the entire time you are on the canopy tour.
Come soar with us but please remember, reservations are recommended. Please book early -
we want to give you your ZipLine Hilton Head thrill when you want it.
We accept reservations up to 2 hours in advance online. If you are reserving within 2 hours, please call 843-682-6000. We probably can have you and your group zipping with us. We’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
(888) 283-6084 (toll-free)
(843) 682-6000 (local)
Rates may vary; Please click green "book tour"
box to see prices and availability.
- + Requirements
- We want you to have a super day at Broad Creek Marina Adventuresbut there are things we need you to follow to make the most of your ZipLine Hilton Head tour adventure:
- Everyone must sign the Participation Agreement at the check-in desk.
- Please be there 20 minutes before your zip line tour begins
- Weight must be between 80 lbs. and 250 lbs.
- Ages 10 and older… it will make you feel younger!
- You should wear comfortable clothing: pants are best (longer shorts are fine - harness can rub body), no skirts, dresses or bathing suits
- Closed toe shoes, preferably sneakers
- No hats or visors since you wear a helmet
- Please bind your hair back for safety
- No cameras or pets
- No alcohol or drugs in system
- Please be in good health, not pregnant or recovering from recent surgery or procedures
- + Cancellation Policy
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking
- Reservations canceled more than 1 day in advance of the tour date will be issued a full 100% refund.
- Reservations canceled less than 1 day in advance of the tour date are not eligible for a refund.
- Rescheduling is permitted only with notice 1 or more days in advance of the tour date.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
- Zipline Hilton Heads operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
- In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds, Zipline Hilton Head may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Zipline Hilton Head may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered either a full or partial "tour voucher" to apply to a future tour reservation. The amount of the tour voucher is based on your location on the canopy tour course at the time of tour discontinuation.